THE STORY OF JESUS: Mark 4:1-9 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.” (Mark 4:3) God has a dream for this world, and He is planting the seeds to make it grow. God’s kingdom dream involves transforming this world through love and mercy. Jesus starts this revolution Himself, and He gathers others to […]
think about it!
God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, “I love you.— Billy Graham
- A faith that produces a harvest!
- Jesus’ missionary family!
- Open or closed to the Spirit?
- Jesus picks me too!!!
- ‘Mud-in-the-eye-refuse-to-die’ realistic faith
- God stoops to our weakness!
- The bad news in the good news!
- Does the church need to be silenced!?
- Restored to goodness!
- Following Jesus — changes everything!
site statsvisits today: 641
visitors online: 7