Actually, I think I disagree. Yes, hollow worship is harmless and risk free. But true worship, in spirit and truth, actually changes everything too. I would argue that worshipping Jesus and following Jesus are the same thing. But we have too narrow a definition of worship; we think of singing songs. Paul spoke of offering […]
think about it!
If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.— Mother Teresa
- A faith that produces a harvest!
- Jesus’ missionary family!
- Open or closed to the Spirit?
- Jesus picks me too!!!
- ‘Mud-in-the-eye-refuse-to-die’ realistic faith
- God stoops to our weakness!
- The bad news in the good news!
- Does the church need to be silenced!?
- Restored to goodness!
- Following Jesus — changes everything!
site statsvisits today: 642
visitors online: 6