THE STORY OF JESUS: Mark 2:18-22 “No one pours new wine into old wineskins.” (Mark 2:22) The wine is the object of desire… not the wineskin, which is just a container. Religious practices are containers that lead us to Jesus, our object of desire. God gave the Law of Moses as a container to one […]
think about it!
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.— John Piper
- A faith that produces a harvest!
- Jesus’ missionary family!
- Open or closed to the Spirit?
- Jesus picks me too!!!
- ‘Mud-in-the-eye-refuse-to-die’ realistic faith
- God stoops to our weakness!
- The bad news in the good news!
- Does the church need to be silenced!?
- Restored to goodness!
- Following Jesus — changes everything!
site statsvisits today: 642
visitors online: 7