“Trust me, and don’t be afraid. Many things feel out of control. Your routines are not running smoothly. You tend to feel more secure when your life is predictable. Let me lead you to the rock that is higher than you and your circumstances. Take refuge in the shelter of My wings, where you are […]
think about it!
It is not mere words that nourish the soul, but God Himself, and unless and until the hearers find God in personal experience, they are not the better for having heard the truth.— A.W. Tozer
- A faith that produces a harvest!
- Jesus’ missionary family!
- Open or closed to the Spirit?
- Jesus picks me too!!!
- ‘Mud-in-the-eye-refuse-to-die’ realistic faith
- God stoops to our weakness!
- The bad news in the good news!
- Does the church need to be silenced!?
- Restored to goodness!
- Following Jesus — changes everything!
site statsvisits today: 640
visitors online: 11