As a church,
- We are committed to God, to loving and serving Him in the world.
- We are committed to Jesus Christ as our Saviour and Lord.
- We are committed to His message of love, forgiveness and hope.
- We are committed to being more like Jesus.
- We are committed to demonstrating the love of Jesus.
It’s not up to us to convert people. We believe that when we connect with people, and bless them in Jesus’ Name, they experience Jesus. It’s up to them what they do with that. We want people to somehow sense His love, forgiveness and hope through us. Because we meet in a public school, we respect the diversity of faith and culture in this community, and are very careful not to push our faith on others, or to pressure anyone to hear our message.